USC and UCLA to the B1G

My thoughts (which no one has been waiting for)

The talks will start with ND and they will say "Who do you want to come with you to make it 18"

ND will say "Stanford" which is not that exciting but whatever.

So ND and Stanford will be the next two.

Oregon is in an odd spot because they are "cool" but not that big of a deal

Washington, and I know some of you will lose your s#!t, might be too f#&%ing insane left.  Sort of like Cal.  I have sent, I think 5 students to UW in the last 3 years...these were my most insane libs...they all, ALL, came back after a semester, and all of them said it was bats#!t crazy there.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Toe said:

Apparently Arizona didn't see this coming, lol.

Hahaha!

I think is also has to do with how little people think of Zona sports.

ASU has marketed their football games wrong FOR YEARS!  They should have said "We get it, you are drunk and have been watching games all day...how about one more...beer and game" but they didn't.  EMBRACE IT!!!!

• Haha 1

Did a little snooping on USC and UCLA boards. USC fans are pretty snobbish (boy do they have a lot to say about Oregon even now - blue bloods hate the new bloods). UCLA fans don't seem so bad, but a lot more of them are opposed to the move to the Big Ten.

1 hour ago, hskrpwr13 said:

While I know ND has been playing Stanford annually for a while, just not seeing the financial draw. Struggle to see ND reducing everyone's future payout (compared to what other programs could bring) just so Stanford can join. 

The amount that Notre Dame would bring in FAR exceeds the amount that Stanford would take away.

3 hours ago, hskrpwr13 said:

While I know ND has been playing Stanford annually for a while, just not seeing the financial draw. Struggle to see ND reducing everyone's future payout (compared to what other programs could bring) just so Stanford can join. 

It wouldn't even make the worst 5 decisions to come out of South Bend. 

• Mavric changed the title to USC and UCLA to the B1G