Fall Camp 2022

Yea. Sadly the Huskers have fallen so far.  As somebody posted, only rated in the top 20 a couple times in this century!   Ugh - hate even thinking about.- almost a generation away from great football.  

i still have lingering hope and Frost must have some too.   Trev probably knew how big the task was but then it seems to be looming even larger after another year of struggles.  2022 needs to be the year - they got to find the heart and the energy and desire to let nothing and nobody stop them.  

1 hour ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Yea. Sadly the Huskers have fallen so far.  As somebody posted, only rated in the top 20 a couple times in this century!   Ugh - hate even thinking about.- almost a generation away from great football.  

If we're going by weeks, we've been top 20 literally 96 times this century.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

If we're going by weeks, we've been top 20 literally 96 times this century.

Huskers were ranked #8 in the country less than 6 years ago.  And still ranked #16 going into the a$$ beating Iowa gave them in 2016.

But that 5-1/2 years since that loss..woof!

5 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

I know there is media availability today surprised i haven't seen any tweets or anything this Moring 

It's usually not until noon I think, or at least 11? Either way, the tweets will be coming soon. Monday is the first day media can be at a part of the actual practice, so I'm sure there will be a ton of "the first team OL was" and "great catch by X" stuff then.