Fall Camp 2022

4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Really liked what I saw of Ritchie before he got to NU.  For once I feel really good about Nebraska’s QB room.

I do too. Like I've said before.  I agree that Thompson will be the projected starter.  But, if he goes down, I believe there's someone in the room that will step up and do the job well.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Fidone (as expected), Rollins and Tagaloa not practicing.  TE room a bit short-handed.  Rollins didn't have anything obviously wrong so hopefully nothing serious.

Omar Brown practiced but was limited.

Jalil Martin and Kaine Williams not in uniform.  If Williams is banged up that might explain why Farmer hesitated when asked about him the other day.

8 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I want the crystal ball that you have that shows what our QB room looks like in the future.  Must be nice...

Well do you think that Smothers stays if he sits this year???? and with Torres i like him as a thrower but you probably have 4 or 5 guys a head of him right now. You won't see Torres play this year and certainly next year unless he passes all the qbs on the depth chart.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well do you think that Smothers stays if he sits this year???? and with Torres i like him as a thrower but you probably have 4 or 5 guys a head of him right now. You won't see Torres play this year and certainly next year unless he passes all the qbs on the depth chart.

Ok.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1