Fall Camp 2022

6 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Weaver makes those guys look normal size 

Wait i had to do a double take and then i went to go on the official husker page and I looked he is listed at 6'8 345 but when he was recruited he was 6'8 280. Man night and day difference smh. Either they are trying to give that kid early on set diabetes and high blood pressure by making a nose tackle or he is doing that to himself which definitely can't be good. Either way 65 pounds is a lot of weight to add and another fact he came here as a weak side defensive end. Good luck to him seeing the field.

4 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Wait i had to do a double take and then i went to go on the official husker page and I looked he is listed at 6'8 345 but when he was recruited he was 6'8 280. Man night and day difference smh. Either they are trying to give that kid early on set diabetes and high blood pressure by making a nose tackle or he is doing that to himself which definitely can't be good. Either way 65 pounds is a lot of weight to add and another fact he came here as a weak side defensive end. Good luck to him seeing the field.

He was not 280 lbs when he got here. Jurgens and Damion Daniels both said he was close to 400 - I think something like 393 is what Daniels ended up saying. 

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

They had his weight listed wrong then.  Everyone has said he was close to 400lbs.  So he has lost weight.  He even said he was a big round mess

19 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

He was not 280 lbs when he got here. Jurgens and Damion Daniels both said he was close to 400 - I think something like 393 is what Daniels ended up saying. 

What that's crazy to me!!!!! So let me get this right Nebraska offered him a scholarship and then he accepted and he came here looking like the frig. Oh wow what a tough position he put Nebraska in. Getting a scholarship to any college to help that team win is tough enough and when you don't hold up your end of the deal if or when you get to campus what is the team suppose to do????

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

What that's crazy to me!!!!! So let me get this right Nebraska offered him a scholarship and then he accepted and he came here looking like the frig. Oh wow what a tough position he put Nebraska in. Getting a scholarship to any college to help that team win is tough enough and when you don't hold up your end of the deal if or when you get to campus what is the team suppose to do????

I was referencing the frig William Perry!

30 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I think they were well aware he was a complete project.  You cant teach size.  You can tell by the way he talks he lacks confidence as a player.  I'm sure he has the ability and coaches are probably losing their minds trying to get him to do what he is capable of.  

Crazy to think we will probably start only 5 total Seniors this year which is great if we have a good season looking into the near future. I also think we can trim up some of our skill positions for more lineman etc. We don't need 6 scholarship QBs next year. I wouldn't sign a RB this year given we have 6 scholarships there and don't graduate anyone.