NBA 2023-24

9 hours ago, admo said:

Take foul?

I don't know man, if I like this

I'm actually in favor of this, hopefully it'll stop those stupid intentional fouls after a turnover.   And it'll improve the game.  I lost count of how many star players were in foul trouble late in games and they had 1-2 take fouls in the first half.  Eliminate those, now there is no foul trouble and them missing minutes sitting on the bench in the 4th.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
7 hours ago, sho said:

I'm actually in favor of this, hopefully it'll stop those stupid intentional fouls after a turnover.   And it'll improve the game.  I lost count of how many star players were in foul trouble late in games and they had 1-2 take fouls in the first half.  Eliminate those, now there is no foul trouble and them missing minutes sitting on the bench in the 4th.

I mean, you don't have to change the rules for those guys not to commit those fouls....

• Plus1 1

22 hours ago, Mavric said:

I mean, you don't have to change the rules for those guys not to commit those fouls....

True, but it became so ingrained and such a sore to the game (IMO and JVG's), additional consequences were warranted to eliminate the take foul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to NBA 2023-24