Your Predictions For The West

There are so many ways/variables that could impact how the season goes.

1 Wisconsin- I believe it is Wisconsin's to lose again- last year they lost it by laying an egg against Minny.

2 Iowa- Think they find a way to sneak into the top 3 this year. Could be lower if they do not upset some East teams.

3 Purdue- Easier schedule helps and they may take a step back some. Do they get some spooky win this year at night? 

4 Nebraska- Does Nebraska beat themselves? Could make us higher or lower. I have us in the middle. 

5 Minnesota- No qb, a wildcard this year as they were close to making it to Indy last year.

6 Northwestern- Not very confident in them to do much better but they take a small step forward.

7 Illinois- Took some teams by surprise and that will not happen this year. 

In my mind, 2-5 is interchangeable. Heck, 3-7 could be in any order as well. 

My prediction is for Nebraska to go 7-5. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, talaricohusker said:

Im going to dive into the kool-aid pool and say we finish 1st in the west at 10-2 or 11-1 and play OSU in the title game. after that i think it goes wincy, iowa, purdue, illi, northwestern and any one of those can be shuffled around. the west is ripe for picking and i think nu gets it done this year.

Now that's what I call being unrealistic. If that happens, Frost will win national coach of the year. 

• Plus1 1

Im going to dive into the kool-aid pool and say we finish 1st in the west at 10-2 or 11-1 and play OSU in the title game. after that i think it goes wincy, iowa, purdue, illi, northwestern and any one of those can be shuffled around. the west is ripe for picking and i think nu gets it done this year.

I like how you think.  :koolaid2:

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Now that's what I call being unrealistic. If that happens, Frost will win national coach of the year. 

He has already won it once and I believe he can win it again. the man has endured suffering beyond comprehension with how things have gone here at NU and i believe he will get it turned around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Getting boatraced by Wisconsin was fun.

And I know someone will comment saying well at least he beat them. He peaked in 2009-10, yes there's consistency and he won but I think he needed to make some changes to get to the next step. He wasn't given that chance unfortunately.

• Plus1 1

I love this and think it's wonderful!

• Oh Yeah! 1