Iowa 6-3 9-3
Minnesota 6-3 9-3
Purdue 5-4 8-4
Wisconsin 5-4 7-5
Illinois 3-6 6-6
Northwestern 2-7 4-8
Nebraska 2-7 4-8

Coach most likely to get fired

Nebraska’s Scott Frost. The best guess here is athletic director Trev Alberts finally rips off the Band-Aid midway through what figures to be another mediocre Huskers season.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Cue the CLICKBAIT!!11!!1! brigade:

Stewart Mandel’s Big Ten predictions: It’s Ohio State’s conference to lose

Ohio State 9-0 12-0

Michigan 6-3 9-3

Michigan State 6-3 9-3

Penn State 6-3 8-4

Maryland 4-5 7-5

Rutgers 3-6 5-7

Indiana 0-9 2-10

Iowa 6-3 9-3
Minnesota 6-3 9-3
Purdue 5-4 8-4
Wisconsin 5-4 7-5
Illinois 3-6 6-6
Northwestern 2-7 4-8
Nebraska 2-7 4-8

Nebraska’s Scott Frost. The best guess here is athletic director Trev Alberts finally rips off the Band-Aid midway through what figures to be another mediocre Huskers season.

Our O line needs to puke all over him.

I would put a bunch of money on the line that we win more than 2 games in conference and 4 games total.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Cue the CLICKBAIT!!11!!1! brigade:

Stewart Mandel’s Big Ten predictions: It’s Ohio State’s conference to lose

Ohio State 9-0 12-0

Michigan 6-3 9-3

Michigan State 6-3 9-3

Penn State 6-3 8-4

Maryland 4-5 7-5

Rutgers 3-6 5-7

Indiana 0-9 2-10

Iowa 6-3 9-3
Minnesota 6-3 9-3
Purdue 5-4 8-4
Wisconsin 5-4 7-5
Illinois 3-6 6-6
Northwestern 2-7 4-8
Nebraska 2-7 4-8

Just to show how worthless these picks are he had us at 6-6, 4-5 conf. last year and we all know how that turned out. Probably has something to do with his picks this year although I personally don't think he is too far off.

• Plus1 2

If Thompson can have a great season with even half the turnovers that Martinez did it could negate the not so great o line protection that I'm worried may be present yet again this year. 

Having a QB back there who can make better decisions and make plays without turning the ball over as much I'm hoping will be the difference Nebraska needs to get over the 3 game W hump of last year and put together a much better year than is being predicted. 

Of course we will also need the D hold it's own and not take too much of a step back and we direly need improved special teams.  With Bill Busch in charge it seems as if that should be (fingers crossed) properly addressed.  Having Mathis as an added threat off the edge should hopefully go a long way also.  We'll have our share of young guys in the secondary.

Multiple things need to come together but I think a lot hinges on CT and the offense.  If that works out well it could really change the narrative for us this year.

OK, think about this for a minute.  Nebraska was 1-8 in conference last year.  He predicts us to win the west and make it to the CCG.  Penn State goes 4-5 in conference last year. He doesn't predict them to make it to the CCG.  But, Penn State is the surprise team of the conference?  Dude, if we make it to the CCG, I'm pretty sure a heck of a lot of people are going to be surprised.

But...I'M ALL FOR IT!!!!

• Oh Yeah! 1