Your Predictions For The West

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK, think about this for a minute.  Nebraska was 1-8 in conference last year.  He predicts us to win the west and make it to the CCG.  Penn State goes 4-5 in conference last year. He doesn't predict them to make it to the CCG.  But, Penn State is the surprise team of the conference?  Dude, if we make it to the CCG, I'm pretty sure a heck of a lot of people are going to be surprised.

But...I'M ALL FOR IT!!!!

I took it as he had already put Nebraska in the CCG so he was looking for a different team to be the surprise team.

• 1 month later...

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I wanted to revive this old thread and get everyone's predictions for the BIG West now that we are over a month into the season.  Minnesota seems to be the team to beat this year, but Illinois is also looking good under Bielema.  Wisconsin and Iowa are looking weaker than usual and Purdue is a wildcard. 

Didn't know where to post so figured here, Brett has Illinois up 24-10 against Wisky....No doubt we are dead last in the B1G. Unsure who we will beat this year in the B1G.  If anyone.  We are sadly staring down the barrel of a 1-11 season....

• Haha 2