** 2022 Previews: CollegeFootball News Big Ten Predictions For Every Game **

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don't think we are going to beat all 3 of Minnesota, Illinois, or Purdue.  Right now I would guess we win 1 of those games.

And I don't think losing to Rutgers is all that far fetched.

Also I don't think results against Rutgers from 1920, 2014, 2015, and 2017 have any impact on a game in 2022.

This is why we don't pay you to think. :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don't think we are going to beat all 3 of Minnesota, Illinois, or Purdue.  Right now I would guess we win 1 of those games.

And I don't think losing to Rutgers is all that far fetched.

Also I don't think results against Rutgers from 1920, 2014, 2015, and 2017 have any impact on a game in 2022.

And, my original post was talking about the prediction above that does have us winning those games and losing to Rutgers. 

My point was, if we win those three, why would we lose to Rutgers?

Basically, the prediction above, has no logic behind it. 

21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Basically, the prediction above, has no logic behind it.

I agree with that.

Its hard to judge tone on the internets, but it sounded to me like you thought there was no way in hades that we would lose to Rutgers.  If that wasn't what you were implying than we agree.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I agree with that.

Its hard to judge tone on the internets, but it sounded to me like you thought there was no way in hades that we would lose to Rutgers.  If that wasn't what you were implying than we agree.

There's a way we can lose every single one of our games this year....and every year.  Just the combination of what this guy predicted makes no sense.  Even if he wants to throw in a "let down" game, I don't see that happening against Rutgers.  That will happen against maybe Purdue or Minnesota.

• Plus1 1

From the Rutgers review:

Rutgers Key Game To The 2022 Season

Nebraska, Oct. 7
Iowa, at Ohio State. That’s how Rutgers starts out the Big Ten season, and then it gets Nebraska.

The Cornhuskers should be improved and far more dangerous, but it’s the middle of the season, it’s a home game, and it’s one of the winnable dates compared to what’s coming over the second half of the season.

Win this, get a week off, and then host Indiana – there’s a chance to a nice midseason mini-run before at Minnesota, Michigan, at Michigan State, Penn State, at Maryland.