She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, admo said:

My fav baseball simulation game is a toss up.  I am fond of OOTP sim (Out of The Ballpark)......but also, I really enjoy SIM dynasty (FOX/What if sports) and Baseball Mogul is also pretty good.  

Which one you like?

Um...excuse me Sir, but this is a Wendy's She Hulk thread.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 8/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, admo said:

My fav baseball simulation game is a toss up.  I am fond of OOTP sim (Out of The Ballpark)......but also, I really enjoy SIM dynasty (FOX/What if sports) and Baseball Mogul is also pretty good.  

Which one you like?

I think I like the ones posted in the actual threads they belong in :D

However, I've played a crap ton of Super Mega Baseball 2 and 3 in recent times; they are more arcady than full-on sims, but the mechanics of the game are fantastic. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
7 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I think I like the ones posted in the actual threads they belong in :D

However, I've played a crap ton of Super Mega Baseball 2 and 3 in recent times; they are more arcady than full-on sims, but the mechanics of the game are fantastic. 

For old school fun, Baseball Stars on a NeoGeo (or NES if you were poor like me as a kid). Used to have summer leagues playing that game. 

Back to the topic at hand, though...anyone else catch the Eternals and Wolverine references in Episode 2? :)

And glad that we're gonna see a World War Hulk movie at some point. The messenger from Sakkar pretty much confirms that's how Disney is getting around their 'Paramount' problem with Hulk: make the Hulk a co-star (a la Avengers) and bring in She Hulk, Abomination, and have someone (maybe Bilbo Baggins?) play Red Hulk since William Hurt caught an acute case of death. 

• Oh Yeah! 1