She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

3 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

For old school fun, Baseball Stars on a NeoGeo (or NES if you were poor like me as a kid). Used to have summer leagues playing that game. 

Back to the topic at hand, though...anyone catch the Eternals and Wolverine references in Episode 2? :)

Yes! Those were incredibly well hidden. 

1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

Yes! Those were incredibly well hidden. 

Agreed. And the rumor is that She Hulk is littered with them throughout the series, which would be cool. 

I'm just hoping the other persistent rumor of Deadpool making a 4th wall breaking cameo with Jen pans out. 

7 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Agreed. And the rumor is that She Hulk is littered with them throughout the series, which would be cool. 

I'm just hoping the other persistent rumor of Deadpool making a 4th wall breaking cameo with Jen pans out. 

I've seen that rumor as well. 

All signs are pointing to getting a Planet Hulk adaptation as well. 

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

My friends and fam were playing cards on the floor at my house, last night.  It was a party.  My Auntie Jackie JoY  told us about a game, Rummy, called "spit on your neighbor".... My friend Keisha laughed and spilled a bowl of Ravioli on my carpet.  Does anyone know how to clean the stains??

It's berber carpet.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, sho said:

Well, that was an interesting way to end the season.  I know it holds true to the character in the comics, but personally, I did not like that last episode.   Thought it was a cheap out to not have to have a logical ending to the show.

I agree, I almost felt like it was 4:30 on a Friday afternoon and the writers said, F it.  Let's just do this and get out of here.  I need a Margaretta.