Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 3

• 4 months later...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

It was good. Not great. Definitely elevated by how relatively poor the recent MCU films have been. 

We finally went to G3 Sunday night. I thought it was a bit better than 2 but not near as good as 1. The Guardians have been one my favorites of all the Marvels. I like the lightheartedness and soundtracks. 3 was a bit too tear-jerky and the music wasn’t as good as the last two. My wife was a bit lost on the Gamora storyline as she hasn’t really watched Infinity War or Endgame in context yet. In fact, it was a bit confusing for me so maybe I missed another movie or two in there somewhere. 

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

We finally went to G3 Sunday night. I thought it was a bit better than 2 but not near as good as 1. The Guardians have been one my favorites of all the Marvels. I like the lightheartedness and soundtracks. 3 was a bit too tear-jerky and the music wasn’t as good as the last two. My wife was a bit lost on the Gamora storyline as she hasn’t really watched Infinity War or Endgame in context yet. In fact, it was a bit confusing for me so maybe I missed another movie or two in there somewhere. 

I'm on the same wavelength; it's better than 2, but can't touch 1. And I'm pretty disappointed in the soundtrack.