2022 Fall Camp Notes - Receivers and Tight Ends

46 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Deck that gave you anxiety??? Nope not me that gave me chills!!!!!! Who needs Trey Palmer and Marcus Washington and IG-C??? You know you got a great team when the walk on's surpass the scholarship players. Im ready for Ty Hahn, Wyatt Liewer and Brody Belt to bring headaches to opposing defense's!!!! Watch out for one of those guys to make a all-conference team!!!!

• Haha 2

Texas transfer receiver Marcus Washington has been "better than I expected" according to Frost. Washington has been "ahead of the curve" in terms of picking up the offense. Frost said that's easier to do with experienced players like Washington.

"He's been a great teammate, he's worked hard, he's shown up on special teams, so that says a lot about his character," Frost said.

Frost sounded happy with where the receivers were at overall as a group.

"I think we’re deeper there than we’ve ever been with guys that are capable of going on the field," Frost said, "and I think we’re gonna be able to keep our best on the field and rotate and not feel like there’s not much of a drop-off.”

Rivals

• Oh Yeah! 1
19 hours ago, Mavric said:

Tavon Austin and De'Anthony Thomas both had speed for days and so does Rahmir but the thing i think separate's those 2 names from Rahmir is they had very good athleticism. There hasn't been much juking in the open to make guys miss much from him. Not saying he can't do it just saying he is a very straight run the line runner. I understand he has been watching film on them just don't know if that is going to translate to the field bc of who he is as a player. Everyone thought that he was going to be the featured back coming in to this season and now he is playing the wide back position or so called duck r. Just didn't understand why Rahmir got so much hype or thought to be the featured back.