2022 Fall Camp Notes - Receivers and Tight Ends

14 hours ago, admo said:

I don't understand why we didn't feature Rahmir in the flat or on screens 3 or 4 times in the game.  And Brody Belt a few times to mix it up.  Both just play football and get it done (although Rahmir has more quickness/speed).  It is a crying shame this didn't happen once or twice a quarter.

Add that to the list of things wrong with this regime 

• Fire 1

definitely thought Rahmir would get a couple plays in the slot or wideback spot.  He looked good on punt coverage tho.  He was flying down there with his hair on fire.  Belt actually made a couple nice plays.  I still don't understand why some of those guys were playing in the last two series.  I think every WR had at least one drop.  CT was not very accurate in the later stages of the game.  I think it may have been on the INT their last drive CT had I think Martin wide open running down the sideline.  think he did an out and up and beat his man.  

• 1 month later...

10 minutes ago, Farms said:

Is Garcia-Castenada hurt?  He had some great plays against NW and I don't recall seeing him since then.

He had a few targets against OU.  Missed some catches.  There was a questionable drop fumble in that game as well.  I don't recall seeing him with PT against Indiana