2022 Fall Camp Pressers

Good presser.   Almost perfect imo.  Addressed things smartly without equivocation with a resolute confidence. No brocade. Just firm and straightforward.  Yes, coach speak but the kind I like.  

My sense, at this point, is there is some excellent “team building” going on.  Transfers (in and out) may have finally made the right recipe for a dam good team.  Not so much pure talent upgrade, although that may have happened for a few spots, but more team unity, focus AS A TEAM instead of a group of individuals.  If it’s “all for one and one for all” and winning as a team without superstar individuals, the gain can be huge this fall.  Instead of a sort of negative synergy, the sum could really be a lot more than the parts.  We have a lot of parts. Now, make them a real TEAM.  GBR!  

Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

Good presser.   Almost perfect imo.  Addressed things smartly without equivocation with a resolute confidence. No brocade. Just firm and straightforward.  Yes, coach speak but the kind I like.  

My sense, at this point, is there is some excellent “team building” going on.  Transfers (in and out) may have finally made the right recipe for a dam good team.  Not so much pure talent upgrade, although that may have happened for a few spots, but more team unity, focus AS A TEAM instead of a group of individuals.  If it’s “all for one and one for all” and winning as a team without superstar individuals, the gain can be huge this fall.  Instead of a sort of negative synergy, the sum could really be a lot more than the parts.  We have a lot of parts. Now, make them a real TEAM.  GBR!  

Brovado. Typo. 

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Chins has things under control.  He’s on his game.  Blackshirts have a real chance to be a stout defense.  Gonna be hard to put drives on ‘em I suspect.  I like getting good athletes in the field until the game is secured.  No slacking until the offense can be relied upon to do their part.  Win field position battle is a team effort by all 3 phases but a shaky, inconsistent O can be helped if the other two dominate early in the season.   GBR!  

The camera angle is always on point.  

Unfortunately, the media stands directly to the speaker's left and right shoulder.  Hope that concept changes by the year 2045. It would be nice to see the person speaking - facing the direction of the camera lol.

I think Chins even looked over his shoulder once to hear a question

Yah.   Apparently they do these in a hallway with the guest speaker’s back to one hall wall, and facing a camera phone taking the video,  Velcro’d to the opposite wall.  The media mob (roughly about six or so) stand off to either side down the hallway a way.   Can’t hear or see the media / questioner so it’s possible their just on their phones calling in the queries.   

These pressers are usually helpful (better than nothing certainly).   But not knowing the questions, it can be a little guessing game for sure.  

Oh well, the non spoken answers to all our most important questions, come during the games.  That when the spin gets un-spun, and the crowd gets a lot tougher to please (bs falls short). 

it actually help drive the debate (well, more like violent arguments and fights?) amongst all fb fans etc.   Drives the speculation wild and crazy. GBR!!