UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

Hello

Super pumped to experience Nebraska football. Always heard how awesome it is.  Heard from many how friendly Husker fans are.   Will be in walking distance from Memorial Field Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to having a few beers with you guys. What are the must do?

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Hello

Super pumped to experience Nebraska football. Always heard how awesome it is.  Heard from many how friendly Husker fans are.   Will be in walking distance from Memorial Field Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to having a few beers with you guys. What are the must do?

1) Get a speeding ticket

2) Get a Twing Bing

3) Say you've heard about Runzas, try one and then say , "oh, ground beef, onion and cabbage"

4) Look for a circa 1990 Valentinos

5) Find a 4 stop sign intersection in a cornfield and drive like hell...see #1

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

1) Get a speeding ticket

2) Get a Twing Bing

3) Say you've heard about Runzas, try one and then say , "oh, ground beef, onion and cabbage"

4) Look for a circa 1990 Valentinos

5) Find a 4 stop sign intersection in a cornfield and drive like hell...see #1

They're converting all 4 way stops in cornfields to roundabouts. Some politicians favorite movie is European Vacation.

13 hours ago, talaricohusker said:

Will be taking my Oldest daughter to this game.  Don’t really  know any one for a tail game want to show my daughter everything around. We live in Campbell Ne 

No experience here for the tailgating aspect but suggesting you get to the stadium early enough to experience the pregame warmups. Watching the drills, kickers warming up etc. If its a very hot day you may be able to bring in your own water so check any notifications from the university. Enjoy your day!

Would someone please tell me about the champions club building experience? What is it? Would it be described as tailgating indoors except you purchase food and drink? Air conditioning?  I will have passes to it if I want. Apparently there will also be tailgating in the areas immediately around it as well. I want to experience as much of the tailgating as I can but also pregame events in the stadium.

thanks in advance 

6 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Thankfully it was a very cold day!

Nebraska recovered six Oklahoma fumbles that game.

a couple other things that I found interesting. Nebraska’s starting o line averaged about 235-240 pounds. Oklahoma’s d line played a yard off the ball - like the Canadian pro league now 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1