UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

Looking forward to heading to Lincoln this weekend!  ALso looking forward to not only experience some awesome Nebraska tailgating, but hitting up some weet placed downtown.  Did some research and hearing these are some good places:

Gate25

Railyard

Single Barrel

Barry's

Any other places that an out of town fan needs to check out?!  

51 minutes ago, Fan100 said:

Any word on the status of your stud impressive tight end?

He tweeted that it was a minor injury and that he was fine.  No official word from coaches.  My guess is even if he is good to go his reps will be limited this Saturday if he sees the field at all.

• Fire 1
17 hours ago, mrandyk said:

North Dakota is not good. They are middle of the road in the MVFC, the best FCS conference, but if Nebraska fails to score on any drive it will not be due to UND's efforts.

Source: Watched more UND football the past couple years than a non-fan should. Will watch them lose to USD again in November.

I will bite. USD hasn’t won in Grand Forks since 1985. UND leads the series 62-31-5 and a 5-3 record in the D1 era. 

Anyways, really looking forward to making the trip down to Lincoln. Looks like there will be beer sales in Memorial Stadium in the future, any chance that future is Saturday? :D

First of all (and will always give a shout out) - I love yalls uniforms (colors especially)

Second, yall do have a better chance than I would have thought before.  If NW can ..... just watch their game plan because our defense looks pretty vulnerable right now.  

I'd buy you a pop or an adult beverage if I was there.  Enjoy, have fun, and ignore any boo's (which won't be aimed at yall)

• Fire 1

North Dakota, here's something to look forward to....

Nebraska has scored less than 30 points - 22 times in their last 28 games.

That is pretty amazing, but it happens more often than people realize.

(23 out of 28 games if counting "30" or less")

Have fun, be cool, and enjoy your time in Lincoln !!!

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Fan100 said:

We will be there Thursday afternoon. Going to the Husker volleyball game. Looking forward to a real runza. No doubt it will be a great and fun three days

Awesome!  Have fun!

You really can't beat "Thursday's and Runza" in Nebraska...

Go Big Red!

800px-Welcome_nebraska.jpg

On 8/29/2022 at 4:09 PM, Fn Hawks Talk said:

I will bite. USD hasn’t won in Grand Forks since 1985. UND leads the series 62-31-5 and a 5-3 record in the D1 era. 

Anyways, really looking forward to making the trip down to Lincoln. Looks like there will be beer sales in Memorial Stadium in the future, any chance that future is Saturday? :D

Whoa! 5-3 in the rivalry over the past 15 years?! Who is getting a statue?

Go to Lincoln if you've never been. Tremendous atmosphere inside and out. Everyone is so welcoming and ready to have a good time. Last time I was at a game I was walking back towards my car in a large crowd, some dude with a football points at me, throws up a bomb that I (thankfully) caught, and when I returned his football he gave me a shot and a burger. So much fun. Truly reminds me of Fargo, but on a much bigger scale.

12 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Whoa! 5-3 in the rivalry over the past 15 years?! Who is getting a statue?

Go to Lincoln if you've never been. Tremendous atmosphere inside and out. Everyone is so welcoming and ready to have a good time. Last time I was at a game I was walking back towards my car in a large crowd, some dude with a football points at me, throws up a bomb that I (thankfully) caught, and when I returned his football he gave me a shot and a burger. So much fun. Truly reminds me of Fargo, but on a much bigger scale.

Hey you were the one slandering UND, just had to give you the facts since you seemed like you must have forgot the past. 

Definitely looking forward to it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1