UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

On 7/30/2022 at 2:12 PM, runningblind said:

I've seen the Dukes of Hazzard. I am pretty sure you neither stop, nor turn, but speed up instead.

Just for the hell of it a couple years back I took a couple trips around a roundabout with a semi blowing the air horn. What the hell might as well have some fun! Deputy friend advised me not to do that. :) 

• Haha 1
On 7/31/2022 at 3:57 PM, admo said:

I'm sorry I can't add anything helpful, but North Dakota's uniforms and colors are the bomb.  Kind of like North Texas.  I love them  :horns2

Zow wow etc.  A lot of north teams have that color in the mix.  North Moscow soccer ("FC Lokomotiv Moscow" in a way) for example and stuff.  This is something too.  :woo

• Oh Yeah! 1

4 minutes ago, Fan100 said:

It’s here

hoping for no injuries today for either team

lots of welcoming so far - thanks

now let’s find some runzas

Don't get too hyped about the runzas, they're okay, nothing amazing.  We just like them because they're kind of unique to us.  I think Runza does decent burgers though.  And their ranch is as good as any you'll find in the midwest.

My usual order is a swiss mushroom burger with a swiss mushroom runza on the side.

On 9/3/2022 at 8:14 AM, The Dude said:

Don't get too hyped about the runzas, they're okay, nothing amazing.  We just like them because they're kind of unique to us.  I think Runza does decent burgers though.  And their ranch is as good as any you'll find in the midwest.

My usual order is a swiss mushroom burger with a swiss mushroom runza on the side.

I had my first real runza at the game and loved it.

I was in Section 21 and had a blast. I don’t know if anyone else could hear us but my ears were ringing.

Husker fans can also make noise when they want to - probably the loudest I have experienced outdoors.

You guys have a great thing going on. Tailgating was awesome. 
Until four years from now when we return - stay cool and of course beat OU!

• Plus1 2