The USC game

• 2 weeks later...
With USC's Chauncey Washington battling a hamstring injury, C.J. Gable has emerged from the touted freshman tailback quartet to earn the start at Arkansas. ... Other Trojans roster notes: junior Drew Radovich will start at left guard after beating out Jeff Byers, while sophomore linebacker Rey Maualuga apparently holds a slight edge over senior Oscar Lua. Byers started four games as a true freshman but missed last season after two hip operations
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I have found out what the final outcome of the USC/Nebraska game is going to be according to EA Sports NCAA 2007.

I just finished up a game of USC vs. Nebraska at USC stadium...and the final score:

Nebraska 28, USC 7

That's right folks, Nebraska will win.

I know it's hard to believe that I can see the future...but once the game is played for real, you will see I am right.

Taylor will go 8 for 16 with 1 touchdown, and 176 passing yards.

Rushing yardage will only total 143 yards...with a few lengthy runs.

The defense will be king of the game as we'll hold them to 194 total yards... -9 rushing yards, and 12 for 21 passing percentage.

At halftime, it will be 21-7 with USC scoring a 72 yard passing touchdown right before the end of the first half.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Sorry for the spoiler though.

:power

Video games are for LOSER'S - Get a f'ing life.

Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I have found out what the final outcome of the USC/Nebraska game is going to be according to EA Sports NCAA 2007.

I just finished up a game of USC vs. Nebraska at USC stadium...and the final score:

Nebraska 28, USC 7

That's right folks, Nebraska will win.

I know it's hard to believe that I can see the future...but once the game is played for real, you will see I am right.

Taylor will go 8 for 16 with 1 touchdown, and 176 passing yards.

Rushing yardage will only total 143 yards...with a few lengthy runs.

The defense will be king of the game as we'll hold them to 194 total yards... -9 rushing yards, and 12 for 21 passing percentage.

At halftime, it will be 21-7 with USC scoring a 72 yard passing touchdown right before the end of the first half.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Sorry for the spoiler though.

:power

Video games are for LOSER'S - Get a f'ing life.

Lay off.