BTN Bus Tour: 2022 Edition

Is it just me or was this bus tour thing a complete waste? A few snippets from 3 teams mixed in with the earth shattering news of a new Michigan hockey coach and commercials from cellar dwellers begging people to buy tickets. If this is the extent of what BTN can produce, they should save the gas money and 86 the bus tour. Pathetic.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
54 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Is it just me or was this bus tour thing a complete waste? A few snippets from 3 teams mixed in with the earth shattering news of a new Michigan hockey coach and commercials from cellar dwellers begging people to buy tickets. If this is the extent of what BTN can produce, they should save the gas money and 86 the bus tour. Pathetic.

Is this the first time you've watched it? :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Is this the first time you've watched it? :lol:

I'm not really sure that I have ever watched it buy my recollection was they used to have a dedicated (maybe only half-hour) show for each school instead of several mashed together.  But I could be wrong.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Mavric said:

I'm not really sure that I have ever watched it buy my recollection was they used to have a dedicated (maybe only half-hour) show for each school instead of several mashed together.  But I could be wrong.

I didn't watch it this year :(  

But you're right, it used to be a half-hour episode for each school. After the first few years it felt like watching re-runs 

1 hour ago, GSG said:

I didn't watch it this year :(  

But you're right, it used to be a half-hour episode for each school. After the first few years it felt like watching re-runs 

I’m just highly disappointed that we weren’t treated to more brilliant insights by Gerry DiNardo. :unsure: