Anonymous Coaches

Am I the only one who felt like I'd read all this before? I even googled one of the answers to see if it was from a previous year by mistake, but apparently not. 

Nothing they say is wrong. The "all bus team" is a great descriptor for these Huskers. They look good until they start playing, and then they inflict wounds. 

It's all about coaching.

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Am I the only one who felt like I'd read all this before? I even googled one of the answers to see if it was from a previous year by mistake, but apparently not. 

Nothing they say is wrong. The "all bus team" is a great descriptor for these Huskers. They look good until they start playing, and then they inflict wounds. 

It's all about coaching.

Yep, I think we read it in 2001, 2000, 20....  all on the way of becoming the best 3-9 team eVer

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, knapplc said:

Am I the only one who felt like I'd read all this before?

It's a reprint from Athlon's preview mag, which went on sale a few months ago.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, knapplc said:

It's all about coaching.

"NEXT YEAR" "NEXT YEAR" "NEXT YEAR" "NEXT YEAR"  "NEXT YEAR"  .... repeat, repeat

"he could be looking for a new job outside the Lincoln area at year’s end" ..... :rollin 

10 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Said Bo Pelini after Holiday Bowl (2009): “Nebraska is back, and we’re here to stay. Where we are right now, I believe we can beat anybody in the United States.”

Whoops .....

And then he went out and kept winning 9/10 games and finishing 1/2 in the division.

• Plus1 3