2022 Alternate Uniforms - The Scoring Explosion

Mavric

Just now, runningblind said:

Do we not do alternate uniforms anymore?

I would be personally fine if we never did alternate uniforms again.

However,  the current generation of recruits are really into that kind of thing, so I'll just sit back and let them do their thing.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, The Duke said:

I would be personally fine if we never did alternate uniforms again.

However,  the current generation of recruits are really into that kind of thing, so I'll just sit back and let them do their thing.

There are some schools that should do alternate unis and some that should never do them.  The only alternates I've ever liked for Nebraska was when they rolled out the '62 uniforms for the 300th sellout.  I fully admit I'm a stick in the mud on this but USC, Bama, PSU, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, ND never need to roll out alternates.  Their usual uniforms are perfect the way they are.

I'm on the record that the only schools that should get to do alternates are the service academies because they crush it every year.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

There are some schools that should do alternate unis and some that should never do them.  The only alternates I've ever liked for Nebraska was when they rolled out the '62 uniforms for the 300th sellout.  I fully admit I'm a stick in the mud on this but USC, Bama, PSU, Texas, Michigan, Ohio State, ND never need to roll out alternates.  Their usual uniforms are perfect the way they are.

I'm on the record that the only schools that should get to do alternates are the service academies because they crush it every year.

I completely agree with you. I too really liked those 62 uniforms for the 300th sellout.

I think some people forget there is a difference between throwbacks and alternates. I don't mind throwback uniforms that honor the past for one game.

50 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Ranking Michigan's Alternate Jerseys

Ranking Ohio State Alternate Jerseys

Ranking Notre Dame Alternate Jerseys

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • Saunders changed the title to 2022 Alternate Uniforms - The Scoring Explosion