2022 Alternate Uniforms - The Scoring Explosion

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to have 1983 throwbacks next year for the 40th anniversary of that team?

Kinda like how we wore the 1997 throwbacks on the 20th anniversary of that team?

Yeah, that seems kind of odd to me as well.

Other than Adidas just doesn't have any other decent ideas for alternates so they only thing they can do well is throwbacks.

7 minutes ago, Saunders said:

These are freakin sick.

Idk its putting more of a meh vibe off to me. if your going to do a alt once a year I think the more wacky and crazy the better its makes it fun for the players I think. I understand paying homage to previous teams and celebrating those championship teams but its meh like we have been there before

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

This is like the Penn St alt. Nobody is even going to notice a difference...

The N on the sleeve will be different.

But take that out and they are like the 1997 throwbacks, which looked just like our normal uniforms.

Adding dots to the front/back numbers trying to make them look like mesh doesn't show up if you are more than 5 feet away from the jersey.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

Not a fan of the white small stripe on the bottom of the sleeves.  It looks pointless.  I can't say the Adidas uni's have been that great to begin with for me especially their dreadful alternates so far.

Really? I think that's my favorite part. Adds a nice touch of contrast.

• Plus1 1