2022 Alternate Uniforms - The Scoring Explosion

Mavric

3 hours ago, CheeseHusker said:

Removing the names from the jerseys was kinda annoying..... for the sake of accuracy it was correct, but you forget how much you rely on it. I was cursing #0 for most of the game without knowing his name (Tommi Hill).

I actually liked it. The jerseys looked a lot cleaner. Even with names on the back I can barely keep track of who is who these days.

• 3 months later...

Nebraska prides itself on being a boss. 

An Innovator.  

A leader.

A trailblazer.

There is no place like Nebraska.

When I see these two uniform examples, I wonder "Why the f#&% are we not going forward with exciting uniform changes each week ??!!?!!!"  

The players would love it, college football would love it, the recruits would love it, and the newer fans would love it too!. 

I think there is no better time than now to rebrand our image. Keep the 70's - 90's in our hearts, but now, put both feet into the 21st century.  

Time to start winning and looking awesome !!!!

FjyujlXXkAA_iS4?format=jpg&name=small

FkOeSTZXEAUvoUv?format=jpg&name=small

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, admo said:

An Innovator.  

A leader.

A trailblazer.

When I see these two uniform examples, I wonder "Why the f#&% are we not going forward with exciting uniform changes each week ??!!?!!!"  

The players would love it, college football would love it, the recruits would love it, and the newer fans would love it too!. 

I think there is no better time than now to rebrand our image. Keep the 70's - 90's in our hearts, but now, put both feet into the 21st century.  

My thing is why can't they be our permanent uniforms.   They look awesome!!!

• Oh Yeah! 1

11 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

My thing is why can't they be our permanent uniforms.   They look awesome!!!

IDK I think it has something to do with Lyle Bremser, the 70s, Tom Osborne, the 90's and fuzzy feelings of the past.  :(  And that is all fine and nice in its own way.

I just think it's time to rebrand the image of Nebraska football, and get out of this funk we have remained in.  Why not now?  That's all I am suggesting.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, admo said:

IDK I think it has something to do with Lyle Bremser, the 70s, Tom Osborne, the 90's and fuzzy feelings of the past.  :(  And that is all fine and nice in its own way.

I just think it's time to rebrand the image of Nebraska football, and get out of this funk we have remained in.  Why not now?  That's all I am suggesting.

Yeah I understand just can't be stuck in the past.  Time to move forward with everything new. New coach, new football players, new facilities.  Dawning of a new era of Husker football.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

An Innovator.  

A leader.

A trailblazer.

Red Cleats and these are even more FIRE!!!!

• Oh Yeah! 1