Jump to content

CBS Sports Pre-Season Bowl Projections


Recommended Posts


Just now, GSG said:

 

We actually had a blast last time we went to Detroit, but the Midwest/Canada in December is not my cup of tea 

 

Plus it's too close to @ZRod

Yeah....vacationing in a cold place in the winter isn't really Nebraskan's cup of tea unless it's a place that has mountains.  I love Chicago.  But, I don't want to vacation there in the winter.

Link to comment

17 minutes ago, GSG said:

 

We actually had a blast last time we went to Detroit, but the Midwest/Canada in December is not my cup of tea 

 

Plus it's too close to @ZRod

I swear the smell wasn't from me...

 

This place sucks lemons in the winter. It's beautiful when it snows, but then it stays until March and it's cold as s#!t.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

just cross the border and hang out in Windsor, Ontario Canada.  If you have kids over 18 but not 21 they can drink

Windsor is like Council Bluffs with a way better casino, but the duty free store kicks a$$ for cheap booze. Worst part of lock down was not being able to go across the border to stock up.

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Windsor is like Council Bluffs with a way better casino, but the duty free store kicks a$$ for cheap booze. Worst part of lock down was not being able to go across the border to stock up.

went there once after going to the Frozen Four just had dinner.  Guys I went to college with would make the trek up there for a weekend and some would go for spring break (those under 21).  

 

Link to comment

43 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

went there once after going to the Frozen Four just had dinner.  Guys I went to college with would make the trek up there for a weekend and some would go for spring break (those under 21).  

 

Fun fact: It's actually south of Detroit.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...