Plans for the season opener?

18 minutes ago, Slow yer Roll said:

This is going to be a great game. 

Both teams are in a "must win situation", and being the first college football action of the year, the entire college football universe will be watching. 

Not sure I see the must win status for NW as they’re playing an opener while Nebraska really needs this year to get started on a positive note.   If the team plays with poise, confidence and LOTS OF FIRE, I’m predicting Huskers 38 - Kittycats - 13.  

Qualifier:  Refs can’t help NW, especially in the first half.  

Blackshirts rule!   

18 hours ago, admo said:

I know right?!!!

Me, my girl and her sister just drove to Memphis (it was a blast of course) so I doubt a trip to Nebraska would happen.  We taking the Van out again to Shreveport soon.  Shreveport is Shreveport - but we love it chuckleshuffle

image.thumb.jpeg.655a58d146649e73b61e10185c2c406a.jpeg

Memphis PD has ben looking for this van for awhile now. :D

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know you have all been concerned about me. So, update. 

My brother in law finally realized it’s going to be game day and we are supposed to show up around 11:00 to watch the game. 

So, all good. 

That's good news!

Floor it and drive faster, so you can enjoy a spicey red beer minutes before kickoff chuckleshuffle  Don't forget the ice cubes

• Oh Yeah! 1

I have a golf tournament on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, I came up with the format so I have to play.

Is there a place where I can stream the game either audio/video for free? I'll throw a radio feed on my phone if possible while we play. Any help would be appreciated.