Travel Roster Dublin

11 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So i know they can have 85 guys play right but since this team consist of way more players my question is how many of the players get left in Nebraska or don't suit up and play thoughts????? Example Mickey Joseph has 16 wr in a stacked room but wants a rotation of 6. Do you think he brings more??? That's what im asking as a whole.

They are taking all 110 on the fall camp roster but can only suit up 74 because it is technically a B1G road game.

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Oh wow thank you. So out of the 74 players being able to play any thoughts on who doesn't suit up? I would assume most of the freshman class they brought in but that's pure speculation on my part. I would have to think there are guys we heard about during fall camp that probably aren't going to play.

There are 72 non-freshmen on scholarship.  I would guess there would only be 2-3 freshmen suit up - Ernest Hausmann is basically a lock and maybe Ajay Allen or Emmett Johnson if they are on special teams.  Then there will be a few walk-ons - Belt, Hahn, Feist, long-snapper, probably a couple backup kickers. 

So it will be interesting to see which other scholarship guys don't suit up.  Probably not Haarberg.  Hardy and Grimes would be pretty questionable, Fidone is out, Conn, Kpai Malcom and Gbayor if they're not on special teams.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, talaricohusker said:

I don't think he said he was going to release the roster depth chart he just said that he will have a better idea what the depth chart will look like after Sunday. I don't think we will see a depth chart till two days before the game he has said he is keeping it very close to the vest this year 

My thinking was even if they have guys on the depth chart some of those guys won't suit up. Just waiting around to hear or see which ones sit out.