Poll - How many games will we win Regular Season & Bowl. NC Playoff Poll later! :>)

2022 Season Wins  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted 10 wins:

Northwestern - Win
North Dakota - Win
Georgia Southern - Win
Oklahoma - Win
Indiana - Win
Rutgers - Win
Purdue - loss
Illinois - Win
Minnesota - loss
Michigan - loss
Wisconsin - Win
Iowa - Win

Bowl Game - Win

I think we'll lose at Mich and then lose 2 out of Oklahoma, Purdue, Minnesota, Wisconsin

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

22 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I don't know why everyone is so quick to write off OK as a loss. We should have a more sound team, with a better QB, at home. If we can win our first 3 (which gosh darn it we should) then I like our odds. 

They are much deeper than we are. That, plus the discrepancy in talent level, gives them an edge that will be tough to overcome. I still see our OL being our Achilles heel, and I think the defense takes a step backwards this year.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

They are much deeper than we are. That, plus the discrepancy in talent level, gives them an edge that will be tough to overcome.

The thing that will make the OU game tougher, in my opinion, is that we played them so tough last year.  It's possible some of the players took us lightly and the game was close because of it.

They might not have that attitude this year.  Although, it is a home game for us...so that should help.

OU is going through changes, so it does add a little hope for a Husker upset.

However, in last year's game, OU was held to around 8 drives on offense, and that did play a part (keeping it close).  

But mostly, I give them props and more respect because they have gone 78-14 during the last 7 years.  That is incredible.  Only 11 of those losses during regular season in 7 years.  

It's going to be tough, but I agree not impossible. This would be the year to beat them.  I can hardly wait for this game and Michigan.

15 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

7-5 with loses to OU, Purdue, Minny, UM and Wisky.  Frost will be retained because a win over Iowa will be the difference.  

OU -- we haven't beaten a team clearly "more talented" than us for a long while

Purdue -- Brohm has our number, they will be good and it's in West Lafayette

Minny -- Fleck knows how to play Nebraska better than anyone

UM -- We're just not getting out of the Big House with a W.  We're not deep enough for a late season task like that.

Wisky -- Our front 7 will be pretty beat up by then and will struggle to stop the run against that giant line and those backs.

I doubt anyone blows us out, though.  Maybe UM if we're thin with injuries in key spots.

I agree with this more than anything. They are also getting their OC back that was there Morgan's freshman year when he had a pretty good year.

Northwestern - Win
North Dakota - Win
Georgia Southern - Win
Oklahoma - Maybe
Indiana - Win
Rutgers - Win
Purdue - Win (if we don't choke like recent years)
Illinois - Win
Minnesota - loss (Fleck just has our number)
Michigan - loss
Wisconsin - Maybe
Iowa - Win

Bowl Game - Maybe

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, jager said:

Northwestern - Win
North Dakota - Win
Georgia Southern - Win
Oklahoma - Maybe
Indiana - Win
Rutgers - Win
Purdue - Win (if we don't choke like recent years)
Illinois - Win
Minnesota - loss (Fleck just has our number)
Michigan - loss
Wisconsin - Maybe
Iowa - Win

Bowl Game - Maybe

So that is  8-2-3    At least there are more maybes than losses . 

• Haha 1