Over/Under - Northwestern Edition

Mavric

Interesting.  Although I think they’ve got about 16 or more that could merit one, it seems the number of ‘OR’ spots on the initial depth chart may preclude a few in the first game or two as the competition continues.  

i hope I’m right that this defense is dam good.  My expectation is the Blackshirts will be very worthy of the name!   I think top ten Defense is in the makings.  Could be a few mental errors with the newbies but this group can really run and will hit.  
GBR.  
If the offense can just not give away the ball and use the run game better, this team can win.  Whether that happens is a big IF.  

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Cheating a little as it should be Fall Camp/Northwestern Edition but whatever.

Over/Under: 

Number of Blackshirts handed out - 14

Hey its not game week, 15 yard penalty for premature topic creation! ;)

I'm going under and think the first week will be 7.  My list is below- for the others i get the sense theres solid competition that might play out over the first month.  I wasn't sure on Drew.. you'd think a quality transfer get at a position of need would be guaranteed week 1 but his late camp entrance and some of the comments sounds like he might be phased in slowly

Nelson

Ty

Mathis

Reimer

Heinrich

Hill

Newsome

4 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Hey its not game week, 15 yard penalty for premature topic creation! ;)

I'm going under and think the first week will be 7.  My list is below- for the others i get the sense theres solid competition that might play out over the first month.  I wasn't sure on Drew.. you'd think a quality transfer get at a position of need would be guaranteed week 1 but his late camp entrance and some of the comments sounds like he might be phased in slowly

Nelson

Ty

Mathis

Reimer

Heinrich

Hill

Newsome

I'ld swap out Hill for Farmer.  I know he seems to get a lot of hate on this board but Chins usually says positive things about him.  He has experience and will be the starter so I'm willing to bet he will get one.  

Robinson, Feist, Mathis, Tannor, Nelson, Reimer, Heinrich, Farmer, Newsome, I would say are locks.  Hill and Buford seem to be starters so likely them as well but if the competition is close maybe they don't get one right away but I think they do.  I think Hutmacher and Wynn there's a decent chance one of those guys get one, I'm going with Nash.  Then you have nickel where the competition is also very tight but I think Gifford has a good shot at getting one.  Even in the case all the guys mentioned get one that's 13 so I'll take the under.

1 minute ago, Farms said:

Robinson, Feist, Mathis, Tannor, Nelson, Reimer, Heinrich, Farmer, Newsome, I would say are locks.  Hill and Buford seem to be starters so likely them as well but if the competition is close maybe they don't get one right away but I think they do.  I think Hutmacher and Wynn there's a decent chance one of those guys get one, I'm going with Nash.  Then you have nickel where the competition is also very tight but I think Gifford has a good shot at getting one.  Even in the case all the guys mentioned get one that's 13 so I'll take the under.

...  maybe by game 3 

Under - My guess is 7-8 for the first game.  I honestly don't think we hit 14 until Oklahoma game week.  

Points - Under for both - I have 31 - 17 Husker win.

Under 2.5 turn overs.  Guessing 2 as Pat's teams so pretty slow and careful.  They averaged 1.8 per game last year.