2022-2023 Season Notes

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know.  But, it's still frustrating.  Still wonder how things would have been different if Keisei was starting all year.

He had a nice coming out party for sure, but teams are figuring out how to contain him more recently. He will always be a physically limited NCAA player. He's great when there is enough talent to allow him to operate behind the scenes, but his recent trending output indicates we will still need some other legit threats on the court to allow him a role. 

42 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

He had a nice coming out party for sure, but teams are figuring out how to contain him more recently. He will always be a physically limited NCAA player. He's great when there is enough talent to allow him to operate behind the scenes, but his recent trending output indicates we will still need some other legit threats on the court to allow him a role. 

Not sure what trend you're talking about.  He has scored 30, 24, 22, 22, 20, 11.

So, he's had one game where he didn't score 20+.  I'm not sure I would call that a 'trend".

• TBH 1

Apparently they think they might even host an NIT game.

Email I just got:

Thank you for your support as a Nebraska Men's Basketball season ticket holder. Your Huskers are postseason eligible and as a season ticket holder, you have the first opportunity to request tickets to postseason games that Nebraska may host in the 2023 National Invitation Tournament (NIT). Requests are available online now and must be submitted before Tuesday, March 7 at 5 p.m. Fans must request tickets for each round they wish to attend. Login now at Huskers.com/MyAccount to secure your tickets.

The NIT selection show will be Sunday, March 12. The payment method you enter will only be charged if Nebraska is selected to host. Below are potential dates Nebraska may host if selected:
Round 1: March 14-15
Round 2: March 18-19
Round 3: March 21-22