Aviva Stadium, Dublin Ireland

59 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

It's a beautiful looking stadium, I wonder how they're logistically providing locker rooms for full football rosters?

Northwestern doesn't even provide locker rooms for full football rosters.  Their visitors locker room is smaller than my HS locker room.  I'm sure this stadium probably has sufficient room. 

I thot they said on Sports Nightly the logistics were a big planning prob.  The facilities not set up to handle the rosters of cfb teams.  Probably less than half size I’d guess.  

im wondering how they practice next week without security.  Will be limited to really basic drills and walkthrough stuff. NW will no doubt be watching - they don’t have much to study beyond assuming last years’ NU and PIT film.  I expect some big wrinkles nobody has seen yet. Managing the team will be messy I’d guess.   

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You can’t use a riding mower on fake grass. 

SISGrass is a 95% natural grass pitch, with synthetic fibres inserted into the turf that helps to provide more playing hours and faster pitch recovery.

I'm guess they still have to mow the 95% that is natural grass.

Maybe the Irish just aren't as lazy and we are.

1 hour ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

I'm guess they still have to mow the 95% that is natural grass.

Maybe the Irish just aren't as lazy and we are.

Fake grass turf is 95% real grass?  I did not know that.

Do they water it with dihydrogen monoxide (synthetic water),.... or some gold bond powder?  I am so confused now  :(