UFC 278

Did anybody watch it last night? If you did hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. The Paulo Costa and Luke Rockhold fight was a bloody slugfest. It was definitely Luke's time to hang up his gloves he looked like former self in spurts and he was going up against a beast of a man Costa. I don't know how Luke was in it till the end but he paid a heavy price. You know his body is going to be hella sore today. Luke probably won't go down as a hall a famer in the sport but he will have to a legacy as a champion. Now on to the Usman and Edwards fight. Before they started i didn't believe Edwards was going to win but i wanted him to dethrone Usman. Not bc Usman isn't great or anything but their comes a point when your a champ in a weight division and if you keep beating everyone people will either get disinterested or go for underdog. Also i believe once you been a champion for years it's starts changing you instead of being humble and gracious you start becoming cocky and arrogant sorry (McGregor). Well once round 1 became and Edwards took Usman down i was like wow never seen him get taking down. After Usman made it out the next 3 rounds were all Usman doing his thing and every time Edwards was in his corner he looked like he didn't even want to be there (no emotion, why am i doing this) so once round 5 came he started slow and even the announcers thought he was dead in the water. Nothing much going on during the round but you saw effort with leg kicks from Edwards then he pulled a head kick out of no where and Usman title reign was over. To see him laying on the mat eyes open that was a shocker bc i never expected him to get knocked out by a head kick let alone seeing it happen so violently. The crowd i swear once that happened nobody booed everyone sure seemed like they were on Edwards side. Usman will be back for the title just probably needs to get back to being humble so people root for him again. Edwards good luck to you champ you will definitely have top dogs coming your way. Can say that UFC 278 was one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen in recent memory!!!! Anybody else feel differently or enjoyed it as much as i did?????