How are you feeling - Game week?

Just got back last week from 10 days in England.  We spotted a couple Husker promotional posters on their tube system.  Pretty cool to see that across the pond. That got me excited and contemplated if we should have stayed another 15 days and watch the Huskers in Ireland.  So far this week, as I am traveling parts of the state, people are very excited (or curious) to see what we will have on the field this weekend.   We will learn a lot and then we have two weeks where we will learn very little (due to our opponent).  I just hope HCSF checked the portal one last time before taking off just to see if anyone else is out there lol...GBR and I so love the weekly prediction contest.  We will win them all except Purdue

6 hours ago, runningblind said:

Not at all. I would be happy whether Nebraska football ceased to exist or not.  Much more to life.  I am only on here as a way to pass some time when I have idle moments during the day. 

3612beddf9664051d429cf4682568f3ea8dd0dbe

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

No one is expecting a husker victory every week least have some optimism that's all im saying. When you say you don't have any expectations that Nebraska will ever win again its like telling me why watch the games then??? He can think how he wants to think and I can understand his frustrations with the program but it doesn't do the program any good to be a debbie downer and im not the only person that feels that way someone else called him a sad person.

I think I finally understand what the kids mean at school when they call another kid a "try hard"...

Many of us are excited for the start of CFB.  We are excited to watch the Huskers.  We can be excited to watch FB without expecting wins.  

I can't wait for morning beers on Saturday and the good food that comes with it.  I'm excited/interested to see what the new additions look like.  But I'm not expecting a win, even though the Huskers should beat NW...It won't surprise me to see NU lay an egg.

34 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I’m apprehensive — excited, obviously, but also worried about a letdown. So many are acting like this is a guaranteed W based on what happened last year, which is a big mistake, in my opinion. 

I don’t know if I’ve seen that many that are just marking this up as a win without concern. 

I believe we will win by 10-15 points. But, theirs also a side of me that is very nervous about this game. We could easily lose. I’m concerned about it being in Ireland and what the travel does. I’m concerned about the offense clicking.  I’m concerned about the let down we saw all season last year.