How are you feeling - Game week?

21 minutes ago, Cigarman said:

I get tired of the referencing posters as Debbie downers and insinuating it is harmful to the program. Feed and drink the koolaid which is borderline making crap up and you are a great fan. Be a realist and somehow the front row church worshipers call you a Debbie downer. I get it. New year anything could happen. The good fans tell us to wait and see how they perform to b!^@h. Ok…wait until they perform to pass the koolaid 

I would sure like to see one example of this actually happening.

• Plus1 1

45 minutes ago, Cigarman said:

I get tired of the referencing posters as Debbie downers and insinuating it is harmful to the program. Feed and drink the koolaid which is borderline making crap up and you are a great fan. Be a realist and somehow the front row church worshipers call you a Debbie downer. I get it. New year anything could happen. The good fans tell us to wait and see how they perform to b!^@h. Ok…wait until they perform to pass the koolaid 

88d36c41-e8da-442f-bd40-97ceba7c446776bf

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

I just wanna see us come out guns blazing the whole way tomorrow. Don't be scared of the unknowns or the things you know you're not great at - a conservative/vanilla game is exactly what Fitzgerald likes. We went straight for their jugular last year, and it was a glorious bloodbath.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Toe said:

I just wanna see us come out guns blazing the whole way tomorrow. Don't be scared of the unknowns or the things you know you're not great at - a conservative/vanilla game is exactly what Fitzgerald likes. We went straight for their jugular last year, and it was a glorious bloodbath.

No fear of failure. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

I’m feeling good!  Ready for some Husker football.  It’s weird how it feels like we just had Husker football while also feeling like we’ve waited forever for the season opener.  Life happens fast!  Let’s enjoy this W today. :koolaid2:

For me what is weird is the fact out of 130 teams that play division one football we get to play first. I think to myself this is a huge stage for the entire nation to enjoy football regardless if it's going to be a high scoring game or not. I tend to think positive so if they have a great game it will definitely get people talking and if not you guys know the deal, seat will be way hot. Also i know the circumstances that we were supposed to play last year in Dublin but how did it just happen we play another team first?? Its like when Scott Frost first was suppose to coach his first game here it stormed and so they cancelled it like once in a blue moon thing. Bc things like this rarely happen to other teams.

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, Cigarman said:

I fail to see your point?  Are you accusing me of being upset pre-season for constantly being referred to as a Debbie downer?  

You were crying about being called a debbie downer but then s#!tting on anyone with any positivity. Two sides of the same coin. Sorry your fee-fees got hurt 

kleenex-facial-tissues-kcc21005-64_1000.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1