How are you feeling - Game week?

2 hours ago, GSG said:

You were crying about being called a debbie downer but then s#!tting on anyone with any positivity. Two sides of the same coin. Sorry your fee-fees got hurt 

kleenex-facial-tissues-kcc21005-64_1000.

I guess the difference is being right or wrong. Being called a Debbie downer when you are accurately stating the present situation is a little different than needing a tissue because your feelings are hurt because someone is stating the facts you don’t like so…..tissue up sir. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

13 hours ago, Cigarman said:

I guess the difference is being right or wrong. Being called a Debbie downer when you are accurately stating the present situation is a little different than needing a tissue because your feelings are hurt because someone is stating the facts you don’t like so…..tissue up sir. 

So you're still crying about it. Goodness me. Get some help big guy 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2022 at 8:32 PM, teachercd said:

The main reason a lot of fans are "down" is because this division is crap and NU has all the advantages to win this division 75% of the time.

and yet NU never has...not sure the justification for this take, but I would agree that under reasonable coaching NU should compete for a West title every year. So far, all I see is we are a "W" on everyone else's pre-season schedule...time to change that

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

and yet NU never has...not sure the justification for this take, but I would agree that under reasonable coaching NU should compete for a West title every year. So far, all I see is we are a "W" on everyone else's pre-season schedule...time to change that

We're Kansas now.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1

50 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Yeah they did, didn't Bo win the division once in the Big Ten?

Concerned… 

After these next two bad could be turning to worse pretty fast. We’d better improve quick!

We weren’t able to generate a reliable running game. And, the defense wasn’t effective with stopping much of anything consistently. Bad combination. Nor were we able to pressure the QB or get much of any decent returns for favorable field position. 

Sounds like a recipe for needing to score lots of points. I’m not sure how capable we’ll be at that if we can’t get to having sustained drives involving a decent amount of running to go along with our passing. 

Time of possession deficits could further compromise an already compromised defense.

As far as this week’s game, we should win although it might be a bit closer than is believed. 

GBR!

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, skers83 said:

Watching Purdue vs. Penn State. Huskers look nothing like either one of these teams. Play hard, disciplined, defenses make sense etc. We are in serious trouble after the next two games.

Exactly how I felt watching this game. It seems like our division will be a bloodbath this year. Both Purdue and Penn state played lights out. I do not think we are anywhere at their level. King Doeru from Purdue will probably have 300+ rushing yards on our defense. I am not sure this week’s game will tell us much about how we will compete against Big Ten foes but at least if we win, may be we get the monkey off our backs. The Oklahoma game will be crucial for the confidence of this team going into Big Ten games. If we lose, that will be the sign for Frost to put a “FOR SALE” sign. 

• Plus1 2