How are you feeling - Game week?

I don't really count FSC teams/games as "wins" nor worthy of my time [would love to see that as a rule implementedby the NCAA].  I'll be watching Oregon/Georgia unless I see :bigredn: might be getting upset.  A "win" here for :bigredn: should be expected so handily, an upset would be worth my time as that might mean the end of Frost now.  

I won't be hoping for that.  I just can’t stomach watching such "fluff".  I know these days is "necessary" ... but that is our problem.  I'd prefer to see a Kansas, a Washington State or a Wyoming ... but I realize we may not win those games ... probably best to stick to FCS teams.  :-)

The next real game I'll be watching is Huskers/Sooner and we will arrive at that contest 0-1 with a chance to even up the season.  Scott has compiled his best team and has finally got all his pieces in place, so we can see now how his best compilation goes against the easiest B1G schedule he's ever had.  

Currently: 0-1 :-(

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
16 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I don't really count FSC teams/games as "wins" nor worthy of my time [would love to see that as a rule implementedby the NCAA].  I'll be watching Oregon/Georgia unless I see :bigredn: might be getting upset.  A "win" here for :bigredn: should be expected so handily, an upset would be worth my time as that might mean the end of Frost now.  

I won't be hoping for that.  I just can’t stomach watching such "fluff".  I know these days is "necessary" ... but that is our problem.  I'd prefer to see a Kansas, a Washington State or a Wyoming ... but I realize we may not win those games ... probably best to stick to FCS teams.  :-)

The next real game I'll be watching is Huskers/Sooner and we will arrive at that contest 0-1 with a chance to even up the season.  Scott has compiled his best team and has finally got all his pieces in place, so we can see now how his best compilation goes against the easiest B1G schedule he's ever had.  

Currently: 0-1 :-(

You sound like a great fan. Just the kind DONU needs!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

25 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I agree to an extent that these "fluff" games are somewhat of a waste, and give fans a false sense of hope.

Until they don't  - remember Troy, McNeese State and a few others.  Even during Bo's years, SDSU gave Nebraska a game.  The SDSU of the past 2-3 years could pull off the upset.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I agree to an extent that these "fluff" games are somewhat of a waste, and give fans a false sense of hope.

not really.  When you don't completely destroy teams you should completely destroy how does that give you false hope.  Didn't really look that great against Buffalo or Forham last year.  If they don't look great against UND or Ga. Southern I'll have lost some hope. 

• Plus1 1