How are you feeling - Game week?

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Watching Michigan State completely dismantle Western Michigan.....I just don't understand why were are still stuck in year 1.  If we were playing NDSU, I'd say loss.  No idea TBH.  No games are or have been gimmes under Frost save Bethune-Cookman.  Just hoping for the W and to get out healthy.

Im watching this also,  the sheer amount of 1 handed catches is just baffling to me.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Stone Cold said:

Im watching this also,  the sheer amount of 1 handed catches is just baffling to me.

Apparently if Nebraska WR/TE's get 2 hands on the ball it is not a drop, but a whoopsie & a bad pass <_<

OC Whipple mentioned we had 6 drops, CT said the same thing after the game, and pretty sure Coach Mickey Joseph knows it too. 

Meanwhile, other teams (not named Nebraska) catch the ball - even with 1 hand - when the ball is thrown to a spot.  

#Catchable Passes

#WR need to step Up

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m finding it highly annoying that all the tv coverage is “it’s great to have football back”, meanwhile Nebraska fans have already written the season off and are talking about the next coach. Out of it before week 1 :facepalm:

We should totally keep scheduling these week 0 games for maximum exposure.  It has really helped the situation and the confidence of the team.

14 minutes ago, runningblind said:

We should totally keep scheduling these week 0 games for maximum exposure.  It has really helped the situation and the confidence of the team.

I was thinking we should wait until about week 9 to start playing. Keep the hope alive.

I wanted to go furniture shopping this afternoon but my son is coming over to watch the game so not going to pass up that opportunity.

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

It should not have been close.  It doesn't matter what you were telling people.

You're right - it should not have been close, just like many games in Frost's tenure should not have been close. My point is, we all should have learned by now that you can't just assume that a game won't be close. There are no "gimmes" on the schedule anymore.

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m finding it highly annoying that all the tv coverage is “it’s great to have football back”, meanwhile Nebraska fans have already written the season off and are talking about the next coach. Out of it before week 1 :facepalm:

Yes. Yes we are.

Doesn't matter if the Huskers win every single game between now and end of this season, Frost should be fired. His is NOT the answer and the longer he stays employed, the longer we have to wait for this program to get the right coach. If you love the Huskers, you should hope they lose today -- maybe it would force Trev's hand and he'd sh*tcan Frosty tomorrow.

• Plus1 1