How are you feeling - Game week?

For me I believe that the team understand's what is at stake with the first game. Don't look to far forward and take every game one step at a time. I'm excited for the product that Scott Frost has in order for Nebraska with all the new addition's and I believe that Casey Thompson is the real deal and too many people have doubted him and his abilities to win. This team will gel and be successful to put a record on it I can't but i know it won't be 3-9 or even 6-6. Im ready to have my rum and coke and to enjoy football on Fox!!!!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

7 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I feel like we are a 3-9 or 4-8 team until I see otherwise.  I can only get crapped on so much before I turn into a guy from Missouri.  Show me.  

I am really just hoping for 6-6.  Anything more is bonus.

I can understand how you feel but thats not fair to this team bc its a new team basically. To compare or to hold this team to last years team is unjust. Let them play their first game against Northwestern and then judge them. If they destroy Northwestern or if it isn't even close then you might not have the expectation of 6-6 or worse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I can understand how you feel but thats not fair to this team bc its a new team basically. To compare or to hold this team to last years team is unjust. Let them play their first game against Northwestern and then judge them. If they destroy Northwestern or if it isn't even close then you might not have the expectation of 6-6 or worse.

Hey, it is all good.  My opinion doesn't matter to the team.  I agree that this is a new team, but I just am not sure anymore.  The OP, was just wondering how I felt.  I gave an answer. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

I know how you feel Huskers have let me down as well like Illinois last year but oh well i still cheer them.

I still cheer as well.  I have to tape the game as we have FB meetings (I am a HS FB coach)  Last year the guys were going off about them losing to Illinois, and I hadn't watched the game yet.  I am sure they will spoil it this year too.