:hellloooo

Boston Bruins 14-2  (28pts)

Vegas Golden Knights 13-3  (26pts)

New Jersey Devils 12-3  (24pts)

:hellloooo

Also... 

Oilers   (18pts)

Avalanche (17pts)

The past two games our entire 4th line was made up of AHL call ups, and almost half our third line

• Plus1 1
On 12/4/2022 at 1:56 PM, walksalone said:

The past two games our entire 4th line was made up of AHL call ups, and almost half our third line

Oh for sure.  I am just super impressed how well Boston and NJ have been skating.

Boston 20-3 !!!

NJ 20-4-1 !!!

I know it's all about momentum into the playoffs and how you finish.  But dang, so far that is wicked impressive to say the least! 

Tage Thompson of the Sabres went off tonight.
5 goals and an assist. :eek:

Fun story. His dad, Brent Thompson, played for the Colorado Eagles on his way down from the NHL during the Eagles very first season. We had season tix their first 10 years. Brent was a favorite of mine. He was tough. One night in a face off right in front of us, he had the hook of his stick up the guy’s breezers next to him and was rearranging the guys cup for him. Just looking for a fight for no reason whatsoever. :lol: Love that guy.

Went to the Avs Rangers game on Friday night with my wife (a Rangers fan). The Avs played so damn well, really should have won that game. It's always fun to see a shootout, and at least they got a point out of it, but what a gut punch. It's like watching the Eagles these days, but made me a bit encouraged about the future of the team though. It was also very nice to see an OT win against the Blues yesterday, hell of a game by Ranty. Man, I hate the Blues and their stupid fans. :)

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/12/2022 at 8:45 AM, AZRaiderH8r said:

Went to the Avs Rangers game on Friday night with my wife (a Rangers fan). The Avs played so damn well, really should have won that game. It's always fun to see a shootout, and at least they got a point out of it, but what a gut punch. It's like watching the Eagles these days, but made me a bit encouraged about the future of the team though. It was also very nice to see an OT win against the Blues yesterday, hell of a game by Ranty. Man, I hate the Blues and their stupid fans. :)

That was a fun game. Moose gets a hat trick to win 3-2. I can’t stand the Blues either. Binnington is such a douche.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

17 minutes ago, walksalone said:

if the playoffs started today, in the east, the Caps and Panthers would be out, mind blowing

in the west, Flames, Blues and Nashville would be out, and even more amazing, the Av's are still in

Congrats to that communist Cossack f*ck on getting in the 800 club

Things should start looking much better for the Avs as they get more and more pieces back within the next few weeks. At least they got a good look at what their lower level guys can do. Should have a much better idea of who can play and who they can move. That’s the best spin I can put on their injury pandemic.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Things should start looking much better for the Avs as they get more and more pieces back within the next few weeks. At least they got a good look at what their lower level guys can do. Should have a much better idea of who can play and who they can move. That’s the best spin I can put on their injury pandemic.

In a month Gabe and Natty Mac should be back along with the other walking wounded, and I'm hoping they have a January like they did last year, where they were just a juggernaut...

• Plus1 1