FIRST - A - BLE  .....

The Oilers gone beat the Kings

SECOND - A - BLE  ....

The Kracken gone beat the Avalanche

THIRT - A - BLE  ....

The Oilers gone win the Stanley Cup !!! 

You hurt it hear FIRST !!! 

:w00t

Oilers Hockey Gif / Oilers Gif Gfycat / 450 x 252 animatedgif 4031 кб ...

Edmonton Oilers Hockey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

1 out of 3…..Not bad :P

giphy.gif

• Oh Yeah! 1

6 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

That was ridiculous. Hockey is a rare sport where you can get thoroughly dominated for 60 minutes, get a couple bounces of the puck, and you end up winning. Fun and infuriating. 

Yeah that’s why I don’t feel too bad about it. The Avs actually played a really good game, good enough that they should’ve won. Not much you can do about some puck luck. I was just glad they didn’t lay an egg like they did a couple other games in the series but anyone can win in the NHL if you let them stick around long enough. And Seattle is a particularly tough team to play when they get up a couple goals. Oh well, maybe they’ll get all healed up, get Lande back and get hungry again next year.

• Plus1 1

1st Round results analysis.

Panthers over Bruins- Excellent

Devils over Rangers- Awesome

Oilers over Kings- Very good

Leafs over Lightning- about frikken time

Canes over Isles- expected

Stars beat Wild- meh, too bad they both couldn’t have lost.

VGK over Jets- sucks but that’s Winnipeg for ya.

Kraken over Avs- Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

• Oh Yeah! 1

So, the reigning champ Avs are out but had a tough 1st round draw for sure.

But Boston, yo?!  WTH man??? How do you dominate a season on ice and then get beat in the 1st round? 

It's been a fun playoff so far, crazy, but fun.  

Two teams that I know are still in the hunt for the Stanley Cup

Seattle Kraken..... and.....  The Edmonton Oilers !!! chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

So, the reigning champ Avs are out but had a tough 1st round draw for sure.

But Boston, yo?!  WTH man??? How do you dominate a season on ice and then get beat in the 1st round? 

It's been a fun playoff so far, crazy, but fun.  

Two teams that I know are still in the hunt for the Stanley Cup

Seattle Kraken..... and.....  The Edmonton Oilers !!! chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

I will be pulling for the Kraken and Oilers as well. Sort of by default because I can’t stand Dallas, their coach and VGK. Maybe for the Kraken a bit more since they have the same name as my favorite spiced dark rum and don’t have tool boy Evander Kane. Would kind of like to see the Devils win the East.

• Plus1 1

Well, hockey is officially over in our house. Between the Avs and the Rangers not showing up last night, our family's teams are done. The problem is, I genuinely don't like the majority of the teams that are left, so I'm really torn. 

Seattle - nope, can't stand the city, their fans, or their teams

Edmonton - F Kane

Dallas - ugh, gross, but sure

Vegas - oh hell no, they treat their players like garbage

Devils - absolutely not, they beat my wife's Rangers, and I'm still pissed at them for leaving Denver in the early 80s

Florida - sure, why not

Canes - another team that I just can't stand their fans

Toronto - maybe, because my son roots for him when his Sabres inevitably crap the bed

So, I guess based on this expert analysis, I'm hoping for a Stars vs. Panthers or Leafs final, which I will likely not be watching. Thank goodness for the Nuggets!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Well, hockey is officially over in our house. Between the Avs and the Rangers not showing up last night, our family's teams are done. The problem is, I genuinely don't like the majority of the teams that are left, so I'm really torn. 

Seattle - nope, can't stand the city, their fans, or their teams

Edmonton - F Kane

Dallas - ugh, gross, but sure

Vegas - oh hell no, they treat their players like garbage

Devils - absolutely not, they beat my wife's Rangers, and I'm still pissed at them for leaving Denver in the early 80s

Florida - sure, why not

Canes - another team that I just can't stand their fans

Toronto - maybe, because my son roots for him when his Sabres inevitably crap the bed

So, I guess based on this expert analysis, I'm hoping for a Stars vs. Panthers or Leafs final, which I will likely not be watching. Thank goodness for the Nuggets!

You’re gonna have to pick a different team from the west. Deboer (former Vegas coach) is coaching Dallas. He’s a big reason they treated players (Fleury) like garbage…and he’s a huge tool.  Plus, everything Dallas is worth rooting against.

But I can sympathize. Hockey is conducive to hating all other teams.

• Plus1 1