NHL 2022-23

Seattle Kraken yo....  Who thought this happen so soon for an expansion team !!!  LOVE IT !!!

1st place in Pacific - 29-15-5 ... 63pts  chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

Kraken Rum becomes official partner with NHL’s Seattle Kraken

For comparison - Edmonton 60 pts (4th in Pacific) and Colorado Avalanche 57 pts (4th in Central).  

The Kraken !!!  :horns:horns:horns

Logo Seattle Kraken Wallpaper : The Pacific Northwest Rivals in the NHL ...

Seattle Kraken announce full inaugural season schedule, home opener ...

I’ll apologize now if my reminder was the reason anyone watched the allstar skills competition. What a chopped up mess :facepalm:  I don’t know if the format was ESPNs fault (likely) or the NHLs.

Best thing of the night was Sarah Nurse pulling a Forsberg deke to score on Shesterkin. I didn’t watch much else tho because it was impossible to follow.

16 hours ago, admo said:

Seattle Kraken yo....  Who thought this happen so soon for an expansion team !!!  LOVE IT !!!

1st place in Pacific - 29-15-5 ... 63pts  chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

Kraken Rum becomes official partner with NHL’s Seattle Kraken

For comparison - Edmonton 60 pts (4th in Pacific) and Colorado Avalanche 57 pts (4th in Central).  

The Kraken !!!  :horns:horns:horns

Logo Seattle Kraken Wallpaper : The Pacific Northwest Rivals in the NHL ...

Seattle Kraken announce full inaugural season schedule, home opener ...

I actually thought it would’ve happened sooner, like in their first season. NHL expansion rules are excessively advantageous imo. They worked in the Golden Knights favor as well.

I do like the Kraken name and their sweaters though.

• 3 weeks later...

4 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

That was money! I love that he did the goal celebration at the bench. Now, had he missed, I imagine the coaching staff would have had a much different reaction.

Nah. All goalies practice that and try to do it when the time is right on an empty net. It’s not often there won’t be an attacker preventing that shot attempt.  Most of the time they miss by a foot or two. Worst case it’s icing and there is a face off in their zone.

What I liked about this one is that it was dead center of the goal….even though I hate the Bruins.