NHL 2022-23

Their top 6 are solid. Tarasenko and Kane on one side, Panarin and Kreider on the other, and Mika and Trocheck at center. That's a solid top two lines, plus they have the kid line as their third unit. Going to be impressive for sure. I'm bummed that he left Chicago, but I get it, and I'm happy for Kaner. Chicago is a dumpster fire. 

• Plus1 1

The Stars won’t be 1st in the Central for much longer and the Knights won’t be leading the west either. Avs have gotten semi healthy and decided it was time to start trying again. But yeah the East is stronger than the West this year. I guess that should be good enough for the East to get Stanley Cup runner up….again. chuckleshuffle

:lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The Stars won’t be 1st in the Central for much longer and the Knights won’t be leading the west either. Avs have gotten semi healthy and decided it was time to start trying again. But yeah the East is stronger than the West this year. I guess that should be good enough for the East to get Stanley Cup runner up….again. chuckleshuffle

:lol:

I agree with you that the Avs will make a good run and overtake the top spot.  I mean, I think they can.  

Stanley's Cup is already etching in the names of the Bruins, my friend.  If Boston doesn't win the championship, it will be a season that they choked (currently 47-8 record).

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, admo said:

I agree with you that the Avs will make a good run and overtake the top spot.  I mean, I think they can.  

Stanley's Cup is already etching in the names of the Bruins, my friend.  If Boston doesn't win the championship, it will be a season that they choked (currently 47-8 record).

Well yeah but I don’t like Boston so….:lol:

I don’t think the Avs have what it takes this year. Too many injuries still and there are 2 or 3 teams in the East playing at a much higher level. Heck New Jersey made them look stupid tonight and Boston has been insane.

• Oh Yeah! 1

• 2 weeks later...

We ain't scored of no Bruins!  Bring on Boston !!!  chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

The best player on ice Leon Draisaitl - and the greatest scorer on ice - Connor McDavid - are the first 2 players to reach 100 points this season.

But also, it is the first time that teammates have accomplished that milestone since 1974-75 - by Hall of Famers Phil Esposito and Bobby Orr of the Boston Bruins.  

That's pretty friggin cool !

Leon-Draisaitl-Connor-McDavid-Oilers-1200x800.jpg

edmonton oilers | Smirfitts Speech

And yes, the Oilers are my team :)

17 hours ago, default_28 said:

Well, not surprisingly the Sens have fallen off a cliff. Congrats Avs fans.

As an Avs fan let me apologize for our 5th goal in this game. I have no idea why the refs didn’t blow that puck dead. Your goalie had it covered for about 2-3 seconds, everyone quit on the play, goalie raised up off it then Ellers knocked it in. I realize the players should play to the whistle but the whistle never came and it should have.

Not sure it made any difference in the outcome but the Sens fans were right to be livid.

• Oh Yeah! 1