*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Can we all redo our season predictions :dunno:dunno

CT look the part for most of the game but the D was a disappointment. 
if the on side kick was a planned play by Frost then the results are on him 

I don't need to redo mine. Was told I wasn't a fan last week when I said I wouldn't drink the kool aid anymore.   Training camp is us versus us, means absolutely nothing yet folks continue to buy into the nonsense hype.

Onside kick was a bad idea on the timing, I think it should have been saved for later in the year. I understand the idea of trying to recover and bury with another score, but with how our defense played, I wouldn't trust them with much. Receivers having several balls hit them in hands and dropping is a big concern. Tackling was piss poor up and down the board. I'd reconsider each of the defensive captains as none were impressive and caused several issues with their mistakes.  

I don't envy that plane flight tonight.

• Oh Yeah! 1

9 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

f#&%ing bull s#!t we were torching them through the air and our ground game was starting then you have the stupid kick. Wtf was bush and Frost thinking  on that one that is what changed the game 

Oh no that was totally bs. We beat ourselves again. Time and time again we are our own worst enemy we gave up free points on the onside kick. That is so bs. Sorry SF I think your time here is almost done  Which will be your biggest legacy here Coach or Player??? One that got it done as a player or one that couldn't get it done as a coach? He still has time to change the narrative but this team and EC horrible game planning is going to do alot of soul searching. Nobody should be wearing a blackshirt for the next game imho. Just truly disappointed how we layed down and didn't do much in the second half. Sorry Husker Nation we deserve much better. Who believes we lose next game? 

4 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

How much is Saban getting? Open the wallet and get somebody with hootschpa that can get us back. Hell, pay Saban 5 million more to get him here. Anybody who is better than Frost 

NO one wants this gig that can do any better than Pelini.  At least even Mr Rodgers won 9 games for us in the Big 10.  We asked for this.  We fired everyone now for the last 19 years, Frost is next.  The program is not attractive.  The Big 10 is not attractive.  This conference is Ohio St and Michigan, soon to be USC added in.  Our brand................what is our Brand now even really worth?  At some point, this brand is going to stop showing.  Throw money at coaches, your going to be disappointed in who signs up for this mess.  Might be some one out there who can make this 6-7 win annually, but thats going to have to be acceptable at this point.  Glory days are gone.