*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

Lack of talent is one thing, but lack of heart is another.  This is why we hire a coaching staff, infuse some heart and desire in this program.  We have never seen this program infused with anything other than losing for the last 19 years.  19 years of hiring coaches who tolerate losing, even if losing 3 or 4 games by 50 and winning 9, losing was ok.  Now I am saying this for certain:  This program will never contend for a national title ever again.  We can't find a coach who wants to try and rebuild this program.  Yes, no coach wants this gig that can coach and recruit.  Kansas STate is a better job.  OK ST is a better job.....ETC.  Our history means nothing anymore because we gave that away years ago.  Yes, please find me a coach who is willling to come to Lincoln and risk his name and credibility right now.

Well, three 3 straight opener losses, that's something we can rely on (or something). We suck. 22 transfer portal players didn't fix that. Must be something else, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe the coaching? Scott Frost should apologize to every single Husker fan. Non-stop until this trainwreck ends. I am so over looking at his face.