I want to know: who put the voodoo curse on Nebraska?

Dagerow

29 minutes ago, lo country said:

Bring back Solich as a consultant.  Alow him to be on the sidelines again.  Curse removed.

I just reread my ramblings It makes no sense to your post, but I’m going to submit anyway because these are my 4 pm drunk thoughts and I don’t where else to put them. And I’ve been tapping it out for like 10 minutes and can’t seem to hit delete.

I liked Bo. It did not bother me the “egregious” things he said about the fans. It shocked me more that he was secretly taped. He’s an emotional guy and likes to spout off and it should have never been made available to the public 

but I did think he was going to die on the sidelines and firing him was the best thing for his well-being. But maybe he could handle it better now. 

I also liked Callahan. And Frank. And heck, I have warm thoughts for Riley.    

12 minutes ago, Hilzy24 said:

You couldn’t be more right. We have never been the same program since that very game!

The cracks were showing the year before when Oklahoma scored 31 points in a row and thumped the pre-season #1 team in the country.

The "curse" began when Bill Byrne was not allowed to hire his own coach. If he had been able to hire a guy like Mack Brown or even Bob Stoops, Nebraska would most likely have been far better off.

• Fire 1

Hello Husker fans,

I'm glad you asked this question. The curse was started by your AD several years ago. Remember when the big, bad, deep pocketed Husker sports program decided not to honor your contract with my Akron Zips when the unfortunate game got canceled. Then you guys sued us instead of honoring the contract. The 60 million annually you receive from the Big Ten Network couldn't cover the few pennies you owed us. Really! Pay us what you owe my Zips, or I hope you never win another game...

• Haha 1