Who should our next HC be?

We have to start with Urban Meyer and Bob Stoops. Two of the best sitting on the sidelines for the taking. It’s a unique time in the history of college football and the B1G. These guys would have us winning the west and looking at the 12 team playoff. That’s the path. Stop f’n around.

• Fire 1

16 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

We have to start with Urban Meyer and Bob Stoops. Two of the best sitting on the sidelines for the taking. It’s a unique time in the history of college football and the B1G. These guys would have us winning the west and looking at the 12 team playoff. That’s the path. Stop f’n around.

You go get a established winner the best the money can get you. Those 2 names or any other high established winning coach will not only make moves with recruits but also bring instance credibility screw this culture crap that you need a coach that knows the midwest or go get local kids to win. In this day and age for the most their are few and far between local kids that make a impact like Garrett Nelson. He played his heart out but clearly even his skills are limited. If Nebraska doesn't go out and get a established winner then I'm sorry this fan base won't be happy. Matt Campbell and Luke Fickell are nice names but do you think they could get Nebraska to consistently stay on top of a division every year. I don't, I'm sorry they could win games but to stay on top like Ryan Day I don't. Yes I know your going to say Ohio State is different but Nebraska has settled for second tier coaching for over 20 years now or worse. The Nebraska program deserves better and so do the fans and yes Nebraska is 8th or 9th in winningest programs ever. You can say what you want about BP but he will never be remembered has a great coach here or anywhere else.

27 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

We put a week-old Runza on the sideline against Oklahoma with a headset on it and there is zero chance we look worse than today. Probably won't look better, but cannot look worse.

Depends. What kind of Runza are we talkin’ here?