Who should our next HC be?

3 hours ago, SECHusker said:

Dude did what Matt Campbell has done in the SEC WEST. In his first two seasons at UF he 10 and 11 games respectively. And has given SABAN a run for his money everytime they played when he was HC at Florida. He gave Burrow's LSU a run for the money. He has played Kirby tough. He was 34-15 at Florida. Not too shabby.

He has recruiting ties to the south. Give him decent recruiting coaches, ala our RB and WR coach, along with poaching Arky's o-line coach and a good DC, and he can make waves.

Really believe if he is our guy and our talent on Offense stays another year, we'll be in Indy next year.

Edit: And for everyone that wants Urbs, Mullen was the OC when Urbs win the natties at UF. Dude can win with a pocket passer or running qb.

We already had a coach that gave good coaches a run for their money.  We need a coach to take their lunch money. 

• Fire 3

8 minutes ago, Cornbred said:

Frost went 13-0 and beat Auburn in a bowl game at UFC. Comparable, NU can do better.

Maybe.   I was just answering your question.  I wouldn't call them comparable because Campbell has never ran a power 5 program into the ground.  He runs a relatively successful power 5 program.

Not that I'm a Matt Campbell guy.  He'd be a safe, middle of the road hire.

• Plus1 1