Who should our next HC be?

20 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Honestly, seeing this team today. It doesn't matter who the coach is next year. This team isn't going anywhere positive anywhere soon. You couldn't gut it fast enough.

I think we need to raid the portal hard this off season I think we can have a good turn around with the right coach it shouldn’t take a year with the portal

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

Sipple said there was a meeting between Urban and Him don’t know when it happened but I guess it did 

if he's not named coach before indiana, then i don't think it happens. there will be other jobs available at the end of the season and our team is a complete dumpster fire.

trev could offer him an absurd contract to force him to make a decision before other jobs are available.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

if he's not named coach before indiana, then i don't think it happens. there will be other jobs available at the end of the season and our team is a complete dumpster fire.

trev could offer him an absurd contract to force him to make a decision before other jobs are available.

But you still got to give MJ a chance… I still think Urban get the call I just hope he keeps MJ as a recruiting cord. and WR coach

2 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

having him on campus the last 48 hours is pretty much forcing trev's hands. i'm not convinced urban would even come here, but money talks.

I agree.  I originally thought "oh big deal that Urban is here for gameday.  means nothing."

I feel like it's turned into "we are a really stupid program if we don't throw all our money at him."

His lone cameo during the game has far outshined anything on display today.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Husker football is dead, I'll be shocked if anyone decent wants to come here. What a joke! :facepalm:

I agree but a s#!tload of money and a bit of egotistical delusion will get somebody to sign. Whoever it is they’re in for a miserable 3 or 4 years and a very cushy retirement.

• Oh Yeah! 1

We aren't this bad, but we still aren't good. 

They were smoked by Georgia Southern, their coach was fired, one of the ADs is on the radio telling people they suck, a literal circus comes to town, and here comes the #6 team in the country. 

Where in all of this are conditions conducive to even competing today, let alone winning? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1