Who should our next HC be?

41 minutes ago, notcorn said:

Dude spells it out for you and you admit you "don't know much" about DS.  Why do you continue to write on this subject?  You come off like an election denier.

BRN would be lucky to snag DS.  

This is a fantastic thread.  As an Illini fan I wish you all the best, did not come here to troll, I just had to say something to JJ Husker.  Seriously man, do some research.  Wiki is your friend.

Sorry if I don’t accept some guy’s opinion as fact. Did you suffer a head injury?

Also, condolences on your Illini fandom.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

22 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Sorry if I don’t accept some guy’s opinion as fact. Did you suffer a head injury?

Also, condolences on your Illini fandom.

Most of his statements are fact.  On the record fact.

Waaaaaay better degree than UN homey.  Again.  Wiki is your friend.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Can you imagine the level of complaining still going on even if we qualified for the playoff though?  :lol:

"He's not from Wood River"

"Mike Riley gave up almost 100 points in his last 3 games"

"Eichorst"

"It's not Trev's problem.  It's a problem for Trev and Nebraska"

"We should have hired Matt Damon"

"It takes 12 years to recover from Mike Riley"

"Art Briles and Urban are the worst people ever"

"3rd and 8? Run the damn ball!"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, notcorn said:

Dude spells it out for you and you admit you "don't know much" about DS.  Why do you continue to write on this subject?  You come off like an election denier.

BRN would be lucky to snag DS.  

This is a fantastic thread.  As an Illini fan I wish you all the best, did not come here to troll, I just had to say something to JJ Husker.  Seriously man, do some research.  Wiki is your friend.

Who the F is BRN?

To be fair, you should look in the mirror and follow your own advice.  you literally posted that frost couldn't compare to deion either as a player or a coach, yet you want to casually & conveniently not acknowledge that frostys experience prior to nebraska is quite a bit longer and more impressive than what deion has done.  

• Plus1 1