Who should our next HC be?

14 minutes ago, TheSker said:

They'll miss him when he's gone.

He’ll go somewhere and tear it up again.  And we’ll all be here arguing about why we didn’t consider him.  I can see it now.  If it plays out that e, Hopefully it leaks that Trev did approach him, but he wasn’t interested. 

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Watch out for that Georgia Southern squad. They embarrassed a P5 blueblood this season. 

GS wins and I guess we gotta put Clay Helton on our list. 

I don’t know much about Helton’s time at USC outside of ESPN reporting and his record.    

Living out that way you might know more in depth news.  Do you think he got enough time there or was he truly not a good head coach at the school.

I wouldn’t mind if he got a good look by TA  

• Plus1 1

Whenever I mention Bret Bielema, I get all sorts of hate…he has Illinois playing disciplined football in all three phases, offense, defense, and special teams. He knows the BIG, and knows how to outcoach the BIG with a much inferior talent. Oklahoma is turning out to be a weak team and are getting whipped by TCU. It goes to show you how bad we really are. Curtesy of Frost and Chin or Batman and Robin.

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

He’ll go somewhere and tear it up again.  And we’ll all be here arguing about why we didn’t consider him.  I can see it now.  If it plays out that e, Hopefully it leaks that Trev did approach him, but he wasn’t interested. 

What’s worse in that scenario…A) we are so dumb, we passed on the obvious top choice, or B) we are so s#!tty, he passed on us?